- Newhails House Wedding and Event Venue We have a beautiful historic venue for you this time and its only 15 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. We think this hidden gem would provide the perfect location for a marquee wedding. Offering a stunning and unique wedding venue in East Lothian, just 6 miles from Edinburgh city centre, beautiful wedding venue Newhailes House nestles romantically in over eighty acres of peaceful woodlands and meadows. A Palladian-style house and gardens, Newhailes is a fine example Georgian luxury. The crunch of carriage wheels can almost be heard pulling up as you stand before this masterpiece of rococo splendour. Weddings at Newhailes Our wedding ceremonies are held in a choice of three locations. In the intimate vestibule of Newhailes House, on the Formal Lawn in front of Newhailes House, or for more relaxed ceremonies in the Stable Courtyard. Corporate Events Newhailes is a graceful …
- Small Wedding Marquee Hire Harmony House, Melrose, Borders Another couple tie the knot in a small wedding marquee hire from Myreton Marquee Hire at our Haddington Branch. The happy couple tied the knot in a stunning New Century Tent at Harmony House at Melrose in the Scottish Borders and were incredibly lucky to get beautiful sunshine for their big day. (2015 was not the driest year on record). Harmony house is situated next to the Melrose Rugby Club where the world renowned sevens tournament is held each year. Set in its own parkland grounds the venue is perfectly secluded but the views over the ruins of Melrose Abbey and the River Tweed make this location a great choice for a medium sized or small wedding marquee hire and to keep your guests busy while you have your photographs taken. The sweeping lines of this small wedding marquee look the part in the splendid surroundings …
- Myreton Marquee Hire Scotland supplied marquees for the new Specsavers sponsor adverts on STV. We hire and supply marquees for the TV and Film industries throughout Scotland. Our traditional pole tents are used in films and period dramas.
- Same sex marriage legalised in Scotland Myreton Marquee Hire are delighted that same sex marriages have been made legal in Scotland, a long time supporter of civil partnerships we feel this is a step forward for Scotland and our gay and lesbian community in support of their equality. same sex couple just married As always our range of inspiring marquees, lighting and accessories will lend themselves to creating a truly memorable event for your big day. Same sex marriage legalised in scotland
The peaks and slopes of the traditional marquees, Myreton Marquees – New Century Marquees really make an event or wedding memorable. The plastic and aluminium warehouses that are becoming more common nowadays are fine for factory extensions and farmers, but if you want your guests to really remember your event, nothing will do that more than hosting your event in a New Century Tent from Myreton Marquees.
Our traditional pole tents’ timeless style and period character have proved a hit on a bigger stage too, with film and TV companies queuing up to use our to expertise to recreate scenes from days gone by. In fact, one of our marquees is currently playing a starring role in a new blockbuster being shot in the beautiful Trossachs countryside.
- Beautiful Day, But What a Wind!!! The guys struggled with the 20 MPH+ winds and won the battle to erect a 80" x 40" New Century Marquee and a 30" x 20" Traditional Pole Tent Catering Marquee for a bash in Ayrshire yesterday. Well done Art and the boys :) Once the New Century Marquee is erected, because of the tension of the fabric it becomes a very stable structure, the New Century Marquees from Myreton are more robust in high / moderate winds, than the modern clearspan marquees because of this design feature. This makes the New Century Marquee perfect for our weather here in Scotland.