- A Myreton vintage traditional pole tent for a wedding in Melrose in the Scottish Borders Video credit Studio Four Media
- The Duchess of Rothesay joined Scotland’s Gardens to celebrate its 85th anniversary recently at a special birthday tea party held at Winton House in East Lothian. Winton has opened its terraced and walled gardens to visitors under Scotland’s Gardens since 1931, making them the first and longest running gardens to open to the public since the scheme’s inauguration (although some other gardens are not far behind). Read more...
- Newhails House Wedding and Event Venue We have a beautiful historic venue for you this time and its only 15 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. We think this hidden gem would provide the perfect location for a marquee wedding. Offering a stunning and unique wedding venue in East Lothian, just 6 miles from Edinburgh city centre, beautiful wedding venue Newhailes House nestles romantically in over eighty acres of peaceful woodlands and meadows. A Palladian-style house and gardens, Newhailes is a fine example Georgian luxury. The crunch of carriage wheels can almost be heard pulling up as you stand before this masterpiece of rococo splendour. Weddings at Newhailes Our wedding ceremonies are held in a choice of three locations. In the intimate vestibule of Newhailes House, on the Formal Lawn in front of Newhailes House, or for more relaxed ceremonies in the Stable Courtyard. Corporate Events Newhailes is a graceful …
- Small Wedding Marquee Hire Harmony House, Melrose, Borders Another couple tie the knot in a small wedding marquee hire from Myreton Marquee Hire at our Haddington Branch. The happy couple tied the knot in a stunning New Century Tent at Harmony House at Melrose in the Scottish Borders and were incredibly lucky to get beautiful sunshine for their big day. (2015 was not the driest year on record). Harmony house is situated next to the Melrose Rugby Club where the world renowned sevens tournament is held each year. Set in its own parkland grounds the venue is perfectly secluded but the views over the ruins of Melrose Abbey and the River Tweed make this location a great choice for a medium sized or small wedding marquee hire and to keep your guests busy while you have your photographs taken. The sweeping lines of this small wedding marquee look the part in the splendid surroundings …
- Wedding Marquee Hire at Kincraig Castle Hotel Wedding Marquee hire at the Kincraig Castle Hotel near Inverness. Kincraig Castle Hotel and Myreton Marquee Hire provide the perfect venue for your wedding, event or function. This popular castle in North East Scotland lends itself perfectly to our New Century style traditional pole tents. As you will see in the photos below, our striking white traditional pole tent marquees look splendid on the deep rich green lawns of Kincraig Castle Hotel. At Myreton we are happy to supply wedding marquee hire for any size of event, we can supply marquee flooring, carpeting, marquee heating, dance floors, marquee lighting, stages, toilets, catering tents, tables, chairs and marquee linings to make your event unique and memorable. Tying the knot in Scotland next year? Let Myreton and Kincraig Castle Hotel provide you the perfect venue Myreton Marquees are specialists with a wealth of experience, 100’s of happy couples …
- Myreton Marquee Hire Scotland supplied marquees for the new Specsavers sponsor adverts on STV. We hire and supply marquees for the TV and Film industries throughout Scotland. Our traditional pole tents are used in films and period dramas.
The New Marquee Lighting The last two years, event lighting has been huge with almost every hire taking some form of LED uplighters, spots, LED wall lights or canopy fairy lights with the marquee hire. We want your event to be a huge success and will happily help you plan your marquee lighting design to give you the best effect possible, we will also work with wedding planners etc to match the colour of the lights to your theme.
Tickets now on sale for Airshow 2014 headlined by RAF Red Arrows Date: Saturday 26 July 2014 Time: 10:00-17:00 Scotland’s National Airshow at the National Museum of Flight, East Fortune, is a spectacular day out for all the family and 2014 is no exception. The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team the Red Arrows will headline the summer spectacle. Synonymous with precision flying, dramatic formations and loops and rolls, the Red Arrows celebrate their 50th flying season this year.
Haddington Show2014 Date: Jun 28, 2014 – Jun 28, 2014Location: Westfield Farm, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 4HQEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.haddingtonshow.co.uk/Telephone: 01368 862376 Haddington Show has been run annually in East Lothian, by the United East Lothian Agricultural Society, since 1804. Although the show has moved sites a few times, it has always stuck to its roots – allowing the agricultural community to come together to showcase the best East Lothian has to offer in a friendly and relaxed setting.
The peaks and slopes of the traditional marquees, Myreton Marquees – New Century Marquees really make an event or wedding memorable. The plastic and aluminium warehouses that are becoming more common nowadays are fine for factory extensions and farmers, but if you want your guests to really remember your event, nothing will do that more than hosting your event in a New Century Tent from Myreton Marquees.