Yes, If the marquee is still erected on your site, you can make use of it, normally the tent will be erected one day before the event and taken down one or two days after. This leaves you free to host more than the main event in your marquee, why not hire our 8 Burner Gas BBQ and put on a 2nd event.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Can I pay monthly towards the cost of my marquee hire?
- I have hired a tent from someone else, will you hire flooring/lighting/lining?
- I have hired a 60x40 marquee from you, can you tell me which is the long side?
- During my hire, can i host more than one event?
- Should I insure my Event/Wedding?
- Can you supply a Bar and Beer Tent?
- Can i take my sides down during my hire if the weather is nice
- Will our caterer be able to cook our meal inside the Marquee?
- Does the smoking ban come into force in a temporary structure?
- How do your Marquees perform in a Scottish summer?
- About Us
- Marquee Hire
- Get Marquee Hire Prices
- Contact Us