Newhails House Wedding and Event Venue
We have a beautiful historic venue for you this time and its only 15 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. We think this hidden gem would provide the perfect location for a marquee wedding.
Offering a stunning and unique wedding venue in East Lothian, just 6 miles from Edinburgh city centre, beautiful wedding venue Newhailes House nestles romantically in over eighty acres of peaceful woodlands and meadows. A Palladian-style house and gardens, Newhailes is a fine example Georgian luxury. The crunch of carriage wheels can almost be heard pulling up as you stand before this masterpiece of rococo splendour.
Weddings at Newhailes
Our wedding ceremonies are held in a choice of three locations. In the intimate vestibule of Newhailes House, on the Formal Lawn in front of Newhailes House, or for more relaxed ceremonies in the Stable Courtyard.
Newhailes is a graceful setting for corporate events and entertaining. You can enjoy an exclusive dinner and drinks receptions in the House or a day of team-building activities with House serving as a backdrop. Whether you are planning cocktails and fine dining in an elegant marquee, archery with hog roasts, your guests are guaranteed a memorable experience.
Drop Quonya an email for details and availability or call her directly on 0131 665 1546
- A Myreton vintage traditional pole tent for a wedding in Melrose in the Scottish Borders Video credit Studio Four Media
- Same sex marriage legalised in Scotland Myreton Marquee Hire are delighted that same sex marriages have been made legal in Scotland, a long time supporter of civil partnerships we feel this is a step forward for Scotland and our gay and lesbian community in support of their equality. same sex couple just married As always our range of inspiring marquees, lighting and accessories will lend themselves to creating a truly memorable event for your big day. Same sex marriage legalised in scotland
Success for Stowed Out and Myreton’s vintage marquee hire The Stowed Out Festival 2013 built on the success of the previous year, with 2 solid days of music, child-friendly events and an art exhibition all taking place in the Scottish Borders town. Myreton’s spacious retro pole tent vintage marquee hire provided the perfect festival backdrop for a programme of both traditional and contemporary music, rounded off with headline acts Karine Polwart and Meursault. Karine was headline on
The peaks and slopes of the traditional marquees, Myreton Marquees – New Century Marquees really make an event or wedding memorable. The plastic and aluminium warehouses that are becoming more common nowadays are fine for factory extensions and farmers, but if you want your guests to really remember your event, nothing will do that more than hosting your event in a New Century Tent from Myreton Marquees.
Custom Marquee Ideas – For Weddings and Events Marquee Hire Myreton Marquee Hire rises to the challenge once again! Myreton Marquee Hire have a reputation for providing bespoke tent and marquee hire for a wide variety of functions: from weddings and family celebrations to galas, highland gatherings, corporate events, marathons, trade and agricultural shows, throughout our beloved Scotland and south into Northumberland. Nothing is too much trouble for our dedicated team, who are always available to work with you to create exactly the right venue for
- We are always on the lookout for interesting venues that lend themselves to marquee events and marquee weddings. One of the best we have found is a site next to Tantallon Castle in East Lothian. As you will see from the images below the views are spectacular, and if you choose a marquee with transparent or clear sides or roof, your guests can have a superb view of both Tantallon Castle and Bass Rock. If you would like more information on this and many other venues in East Lothian for your wedding or event click here or Phone: 01620 825342 and ask for Dave or Morag
Tickets now on sale for Airshow 2014 headlined by RAF Red Arrows Date: Saturday 26 July 2014 Time: 10:00-17:00 Scotland’s National Airshow at the National Museum of Flight, East Fortune, is a spectacular day out for all the family and 2014 is no exception. The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team the Red Arrows will headline the summer spectacle. Synonymous with precision flying, dramatic formations and loops and rolls, the Red Arrows celebrate their 50th flying season this year.
Welcome Thanks for taking the time to have a look around our newly refreshed site, we hope you find it informative and helpful, if you can’t find what you want just ask, there are plenty of ways to contact us and we are always happy to talk tents. We have added some sections on different marquee hire types and their strengths and weaknesses, we believe the better you know the product, the more your event will be a complete success, and that’s why we are in business.
The New Marquee Lighting The last two years, event lighting has been huge with almost every hire taking some form of LED uplighters, spots, LED wall lights or canopy fairy lights with the marquee hire. We want your event to be a huge success and will happily help you plan your marquee lighting design to give you the best effect possible, we will also work with wedding planners etc to match the colour of the lights to your theme.
- Wedding Marquee Hire at Kincraig Castle Hotel Wedding Marquee hire at the Kincraig Castle Hotel near Inverness. Kincraig Castle Hotel and Myreton Marquee Hire provide the perfect venue for your wedding, event or function. This popular castle in North East Scotland lends itself perfectly to our New Century style traditional pole tents. As you will see in the photos below, our striking white traditional pole tent marquees look splendid on the deep rich green lawns of Kincraig Castle Hotel. At Myreton we are happy to supply wedding marquee hire for any size of event, we can supply marquee flooring, carpeting, marquee heating, dance floors, marquee lighting, stages, toilets, catering tents, tables, chairs and marquee linings to make your event unique and memorable. Tying the knot in Scotland next year? Let Myreton and Kincraig Castle Hotel provide you the perfect venue Myreton Marquees are specialists with a wealth of experience, 100’s of happy couples …
Haddington Show2014 Date: Jun 28, 2014 – Jun 28, 2014Location: Westfield Farm, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 4HQEmail: email@example.com Website: http://www.haddingtonshow.co.uk/Telephone: 01368 862376 Haddington Show has been run annually in East Lothian, by the United East Lothian Agricultural Society, since 1804. Although the show has moved sites a few times, it has always stuck to its roots – allowing the agricultural community to come together to showcase the best East Lothian has to offer in a friendly and relaxed setting.
Marquee Hire Borders Myreton, first choice for marquee hire Borders At Myreton Marquees we are specialists in our field with years of hands-on experience in providing high quality marquees for all your special occasions and events. Be it for a wedding, celebration, corporate event or garden party we have the expertise to ensure total success and satisfaction. We are ready to cater for all your marquee hire Borders needs and our expert staff will guide you through the planning stages We provide marquee hire throughout Lothian and Scottish Borders and have accumulated a extensive amount of experience in the erection, decoration and furnishing of marquees for all occasions, in any location, at any time of year! As part of our custom-made service we offer a site visit to discuss your desires in full and the marquee hire options that are open to you. Once we understand your …
- Small Wedding Marquee Hire Harmony House, Melrose, Borders Another couple tie the knot in a small wedding marquee hire from Myreton Marquee Hire at our Haddington Branch. The happy couple tied the knot in a stunning New Century Tent at Harmony House at Melrose in the Scottish Borders and were incredibly lucky to get beautiful sunshine for their big day. (2015 was not the driest year on record). Harmony house is situated next to the Melrose Rugby Club where the world renowned sevens tournament is held each year. Set in its own parkland grounds the venue is perfectly secluded but the views over the ruins of Melrose Abbey and the River Tweed make this location a great choice for a medium sized or small wedding marquee hire and to keep your guests busy while you have your photographs taken. The sweeping lines of this small wedding marquee look the part in the splendid surroundings …